Tuesday 14 September 2010

Tuesday.. 54 days left.

err, 5:42 this Tuesday morning. should I came back to college? For sure, yes.
list kegiatan :
  1. Kelas Organizational Behavior @ 7.30 a.m dan (insyaallah) ngak presentasi. amin.
  2. "Study Together" with my another bestie a.k.a Gunawan panggil aja si Gun. (tunggu post spesial tntg Gun) ajar AKD, MPT sama mw croscek soal Mbek sama Gun. @ 10.00 am di T2 olredi.
  3. Keeping the stand (halah! mekso bahasa e) @ 1.30 till 4.30p.m 
  4. Rapat divisi Acara with Anjel & Cyn2x @ 3.30 p.m smbil jaga stand.
  5. Teaching my friend, Lussiana, Yolanda & Cris. Financial >,<
okaiiii! full day.. full stamina, Let's bring hope for this day, and Let God decide what the best for me.. amin.
err, sometimes, wktu2 down kaya gni, ak butuh support dr Mbek. but, where's he now? I'm going to be blind for searching him.

jujur. stlh libur 5 hari, i found out, that there was a big *damnshit* hole between Me and Him. but, wtv lah. i just keeping this half hand feeling till it's over.

#np : Boku Wa Kimi Ni Koi Wa Soru - Ken hirai. buat prepare till my 65 days. oia, today left 54 days more.

0 Comments: