Friday 5 November 2010

The Journey of L.O.V.E

When, I fall in love with you, I think this is the best part in my life. When, I care. I love. I cry. I need you. I love that part so much.

When, I keep struggle with you, I think this is my best struggling in my life. When, I try to make you realize about life. When, I make you realize how important your life and When, I know you understand what I mean. I love this part so much.

When, I still hold my hopes to you and you give me that hopes. I think this is my best moment in my life. When, We walk hand by hand. When, We share all of the future and go for make it real. When, We keep our dream each other. When, We believe in God's way and When, I get a chance to take a part of your life. I love this part so much.

When, I feel strange with you anymore, I don't know you anymore. I started to think, Is it the ending of our story? but, I still love this part and ask myself, till when I can still stand. When, slowly You went away from my life, my day. When you changed into the old you. When you don't realize me anymore and When we became so cold. I still believe, I still hope, and I hold my faith with you. I love this part so much.

When the time is come. When, I lost you. I think this is the worst part ever in my life. You surely gone from my life. You dissappear. I couldn't find you. I couldn't see you. I couldn't feel you anymore. You never know the pain. You don't know anything, and if one day you want to know, this is hurting so much. I just let you go. If you could see, I just let you go without complain. I keep my pain alone, I cry many nights for our memories, and what I do? I never told it to you. I keep it alone. Just for myself. I hide my tears, and Let you see me as strong as usual. I am strong yeah. This part, I am hurt. and I learn. I know. I feel. How important you are in my life. I love this part so much.

When, now. When, I am being alone at all. I just sit near the big window. I see the rain outside. I turn on my playlist. and start to memorize you. I recall. I rewind. Everything about me. Everything about you. Everything about us. I don't count our fight. I don't count our bad times. I just count the raindrops to make me realize, how many best times that I've ever shared with you in my life. and then. I wipe away my tears. I stand up. I go outside, walk between the rain, try to dancing in the rain. Let the world know, How happy I am to get that chance. A chance to know you. to be a part of you life. to love you. to care about you. to miss you. to pray for you and to do everything for you. I am so blessed. and I promised you to be the happiest girl in this world. I love this part so much. 

When finally. I am strong. I stand up. and I start to walk again. I still bring you in my heart. I keep you inside. Inside my heart, deep. deep in my heart, there always be a space that I labelled your name. I don't want to throw it away. I'll keep it, till the time erase it. I don't ever know, when I am ready to search you again. Today, my heart is so weak, I too tired to search you. But one day, I will search you. I promise. I love this part so much. 




xoxo, 
I wrote it On Thursday, November 4th @ MPT class. when I was on dilemma, and I needed his smile actually, and the worst thing, I didn't find him. 

0 Comments: