Friday 3 June 2011

He is my friend.

Here I am, with a glass of Gooday Vanilla Latte, a big loaf of blueberry toast bread, Facebook, Dictionary, and Entrepreneurial Finance's Assignment. Then, my Windows Media Player, randomly play this song.. Then, I got blank..
Some sweet moments back to myself. The smile, my smile, his smile. The tears, my tears, his tears. The story, my story, his story and our story. I talk to myself, "It's already done, just smile, and let him go. your life more better now.." Yup. My life is more better than yesterday, but some pains still left in my heart, some tears still rolled down at night, but I'm a strong girl who keeps her stuff in line. Even when I have tears going down on my face, I always manage to say those two words; I'M FINE. Yup, this is me now.  The stongest sansan. One day, when Its not too late, and I still have a chance, I just want to let him know, that He still my precious one. He still my world, my favorite topic and my lovely thinking. Everytime I try to close my eyes, I see him in my imagination. I try to deaf my ears, I still hear his voice. I try to turned away my face, my heart still search your existence. I am tired of this feeling, but sure, The hardest part, when I always force myself to let you go, to make me realize, that You never ever be mine, and you always be hers. You have chosen her to be your world, your smile, your sunshine, your everything. 
I keep you in my heart. I bring you step by step in my life. One day, I believe that my heart will totally be cured. My heart will be the strongest one, and the day when you come back in my life, I could see your eyes, call your names, and let my heart whisper a magical wonderful word, "He is my friend.."

and now, my playlist still play the song, Kejujuran Hati by Kerispatih. ~ ~ ~

0 Comments: